Fired? Got An Award But Not Your Compensation | Read On...

Have you been fired, and awarded compensation from an Employment Tribunal or ACAS? Are you still waiting for your money? Well, read on because we have the whole process wrapped up in this post on what to do to get your money. In fact, the Government set up the "The Employment Tribunal Fast Track Scheme” to help people enforce payment of their Award more quickly by transferring it to the High Court for enforcement. As a result, if you have an Employment Tribunal Award, or if you are advising someone who is in receipt of an Award, you can upload your Award and we can give you a FREE and no-obligation view on what we can do to help you get the full value of the Award back through enforcement.

The Legal Process

The legal process involves converting an Award into an enforcement power using a High Court Writ of Control. This document gives a named High Court Enforcement Officer (our very own Claire Sandbrook) the authority to enter your former employer’s premises and take goods into legal control.

Points to Note

To take advantage of the scheme your Award must be:

  • over £600, which may be made up of the amount of the Award, plus the costs and interest which were awarded to you

  • and the Award should be dated no more than 6 years ago

  • but don't worry - if it is over 6 years then we can apply for an Order to enforce it, but this does add to the upfront cost you have to pay. If you are in this situation you can talk to us about your options and whether it's worth trying to enforce at this late stage. If the person who has to pay the award is still in business, we wouldn’t rule it out!

How to Get the Award Under our Noses!

When you upload your Award into our system our helpful and friendly advisors will get in touch to talk you through our process in more detail. Scan all the paperwork or click a picture of each page in numerical order and upload it to our website.

What We Charge

To use our service a one-time fee of £156.00 is paid. This covers the cost of issuing a High Court Writ, and also our time in managing the process for you.

Even if you have used County Court Bailiffs or another High Court Enforcement Officer and are not satisfied with the results you should give our TEAM a try.