PRODUCT INFO | Read an example of a Bookkeeper resume from one of the candidates on our database.
Shergroup candidates are added to our database after they have been interviewed and verified to put forward for our clients.
We look for candidates with the skills and experience you need. Along with some good old fashioned employee traits such as reliability and willingness to follow direction, we also look for candidates who are confident and self-reliant in their skill set.
As we can’t always know the strands of an organisation’s collective DNA, we use our 20+ years of experience in recruiting and onboarding people into Shergroup, to anticipate what you need from a new team member.
In looking at any skill set you can add or take away from the skills set out in this model profile to build your own version of this particular role. We will help you develop this into the particular set of skills and experience you need.
Model Work Experience |
3-4 years’ experience in book-keeping, assisting audits, reconciliation of AP and AR, payroll processing, fiscal budgeting, general ledger accounting, accounts finalization, preparation of Trial balance, regulatory reporting.
Model Skill Set |
Accounting Tools/Platforms |
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Real World
- One Write plus
- Money Soft/ Virtual Cabinet/IRIS/PAPRIKA
- Tally ERP-9
MS Office Tools |
- Works across all products within the MS Office 365 suite including MS Word | MS Excel | MS PowerPoint.
Model Expertise |
- Managing accounts receivables & accounts payable ledgers
- Carrying out Bank and Loan Reconciliation
- Assisting CPA/FD/Accountant/Financial Controller in preparing tax returns and year end tax documents
- Reviewing and reporting on Days Sales Outstanding for overdue invoices
- Assisting and recording legal documents and records
- Establishing account tables and assigning entries to accounts
- Analysing cost control and providing timely financial information
- Performing financial calculations and filing for VAT or other sales tax returns
- Assisting with year end accounts preparation
- Receiving payments from customers and clients and making bank deposits
- Managing day to day Operational Activities and managing a team of X people
- Completing entries into accounting system to ensure the accuracy and completeness of data
- Preparing, analysing and reporting on the financial variances such as AR Aging, AP Aging, Available Cash Balance, Monthly Financial Statements Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet to ensure positive and negative situations are flagged
- Setting up systems to bring financial information to you and others in your organisation who need it on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual basis, so you always have your numbers
Want to Move Forward?
For more information on how you can start the process of finding your ideal candidate please reach out to our Recruitment TEAM by calling us on our UK or US phone numbers or by messaging us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you.