PRODUCT INFO | Hello - I am a Virtual Shergroupie Digital Marketing SEO Executive* Read an example of one of our resumes from candidates on our database (the name has been changed to maintain anonymity)!
Hello, my name is Bhavani
If you would like to engage my services, please read through my experience which is all verified and checked by senior Shergroupies in leadership roles.
Here’s a Summary of My Work Experience
I have 3-4 years’ experience SEO, Social Media Optimization. Pay-Per-Click advertising, Google AdWords, Preliminary website analysis and competitor analysis.
I am an expert in handling |
- Keywords Analysis
- Off-Page Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Landing Page Optimization
- Website Auditing
- Website Analytics
- App Store Optimization
- Online Reputation Management
- Driving Local Traffic on Website
- Multimedia Marketing
- Facebook Ads
I can work on the following tools and platforms |
MS Office Tools |
- MS Excel
I cover a wide range of digital marketing tasks relating to Search Engine Optimization including |
- Define Website structure to build a search engine friendly website
- Do preliminary website analysis & competitor analysis.
- Guide content writers on flow of content. (Things to include, how to research, Check Quality)
- Decide and suggest process changes to CEO/Owner of Company.
- Work on PPC keywords.
- Manage, maintain, and review website content from initial request to successful go-live to deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Work closely with content and design teams to optimize visual experience and improve overall website aesthetics and design.
- Ensure that the web content supplied offers a quality visitor journey and aligns to website best practices.
- Verify content to ensure that it meets corporate brand standards, that it is optimized for both web visitor consumption and for organic search, and compatible with browsers and mobile devices before publishing.
- Check that creative assets (PDF, video, banners, thumbnails, infographic etc) are supplied correctly, meet corporate brand standards, and are used appropriately through the content journey, and forms are supplied correctly and enabled through the journey at appropriate times.
- Ensure good web content flow, grammar, spelling, and correct use of corporate terminology.
- Use of web analytics and audit tools to identify ongoing opportunities to improve the website content and visitor experience.
- Update team with tips on avoiding/resolving known issues identified.
- Continually monitor the website in a proactive manner to ensure that information is accurate, content is current, and pages are free of errors.
- Keep up to date on all web guidelines and standards. Ensure proper guidelines are followed across all channels.
- Drive inbound marketing to improve viewers and subscriptions.
- Do Keyword research.
- Decide Sites Keyword Flow, category building, site structure.
- Retrieving statistics of the website using various analytics tools like Google analytics, Google Webmaster, SEMrush Etc.
- Do duplicate content refining.
- Planning innovative online marketing methods for products & services to increase the website traffic.
- Do Link building with relevant sites to drive traffic.
- Do Daily monitoring and communication with management, teams to manage the process flow.
- Generate weekly/monthly reports and statistics for management.
- Working closely with designers.