Enforce a Judgment or Order Inside the UK

PRODUCT INFO | Use this service to enforce a judgment/order or decree within the 4 nations that make up the United Kingdom. This includes England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.


A judgment or decree issued by a court in Northern Ireland or Scotland can be transferred into the jurisdiction of England and Wales using Shergroup’s fixed price transfer service. This is an ideal service for solicitors in Northern Ireland and Scotland or businesses who are using online platforms to sue for outstanding invoices and other forms of debt.


If the Debtor has a residential or trading address in England or Wales, then we can use this address for enforcement. We will take the judgment or decree and transfer it so it can be enforced in the High Court of England and Wales. We do this by registering the same in the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.


All you have to do is to send a copy of your judgment or decree and add any other information you want us to know about. TEAM Shergroup will provide a complete service to have the judgment recognised in the High Court, and then enforced at the business or residential address of your Judgment Debtor at any of the 105 postcodes in England and Wales.


As part of this service, we will help you identify the whereabouts of your Judgment Debtor and look at the background to the judgment. Business debts can be checked easily to see if the business is still trading and whether it has goods which can be taken into legal control.


Enforcement against an individual involves checking the address and asking you to share with us as much background information as possible about the Judgment Debtor. You can add this to the details that you supply when uploading your decree.


When you use our complete service, you don’t need to fill in any forms or worry about the detail of the procedure.


Once we have all your documents, we will manage the entire transfer for you culminating in the issue of a Writ of Control for decrees over £600 in value. For judgments and decrees under £600 or which are regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (as amended), we offer a managed service to handle enforcement by Warrant of Control and Attachment of Earnings Order.


For larger value judgments we will instruct Shergroup High Court Enforcement agents to attend at the address we have located to compel payment. You can combine the Writ of Control with a Charging Order, (in Scotland known as an Inhibition), or a Third Party Debt Order (in Scotland known as an Arrestment). These additional enforcement measures will secure the judgment debt against a property or a bank account.


All you now need to do is upload your paperwork (make sure you send us all the documentation) by scanning and uploading, pay your fee and fill in your details.


Our fulfilment team will then pick up your purchase and process your order.  


You will be assigned a dedicated Business Solutions Advisor to ensure you are supported through the enforcement process. You can still reach out to them directly, and they are there to support you in the delivery of the service you have purchased. They also have detailed product knowledge to help you on any of the services or products you see in our shop.

Enforce a Judgment or Order Inside the UK

Upload Any Documents
Max File Size 50MB


1st Floor, Holborn Gate,

330 High Holborn, London,


Tel: +44-845- 890-9200

E: hub@shergroup.com

Follow us on:



1420 Celebration Boulevard,


FL 34747

Tel: +1- 407-545-7337

E: hub@shergroup.com



Building No.- 55, Panchkuian
Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001 India

Tel:  +44-845- 890-9200

E: hub@shergroup.com

TEAM Shergroup is Based Out Of LONDON | ORLANDO | DELHI