PRODUCT INFO | Read an example of a Debt Recovery Executive resume from one of the candidates on our database.
Shergroup candidates are added to our database after they have been interviewed and verified to put forward for our clients.
We look for candidates with the skills and experience you need. Along with some good old fashioned employee traits such as reliability and willingness to follow direction, we also look for candidates who are confident and self-reliant in their skill set.
As we can’t always know the strands of an organisation’s collective DNA, we use our 20+ years of experience in recruiting and onboarding people into Shergroup, to anticipate what you need from a new team member.
In looking at any skill set you can add or take away from the skills set out in this model profile to build your own version of this particular role. We will help you develop this into the particular set of skills and experience you need.
Model Experience |
- 3-4 years’ experience in collecting outstanding debts on unruly accounts, handlings claims and locating the debts and collecting outstanding money judgements.
Model Skills |
- Collecting on outstanding invoices
- Collecting on outstanding money judgments
- Handling claims accurately
- Persuading for Fee and Payment Arrangements
- Debtor probing and profiling
- Basic compliance related to legal requirements
- Achieving solid working relationships across functioning areas
- Handling debtor disputes and resolving them.
- Excellent English communication and people skills.
Model MS Office Tools |
- Ms Excel
- Microsoft Spreadsheet
- Microsoft Word
Model Tasks |
- Identifying ways to streamline and/or improve work processes
- Responsible for creating & updating standard operating procedures for work tasks
- Reviewing credit line, customer service, account ageing management, administration, operational controls, delinquent account collection, payment management and processing
- Monitoring performance of customer portfolio
- Recognizing, researching, reconciling, identifying and working with various departments and external customers to resolve quote to cash transactional problems within an environment with technically complex OTC processes including but not limited to ERS, EDI, VMI/CMI/Consignment and customer portals
- Providing sound judgment and decision making to daily order release decisions within guidelines for this position based on our Controls Policy and Procedure manual
- Performing credit servicing calls whilst delivering the first-class customer service
- Achieve specific performance targets based on call monitoring scores, the effectiveness of outstanding balances collected, and daily volume handled / productivity
- Negotiating, collecting and performing credit control on credit risk accounts in adhere with ICSSRM policy and procedures
- Effectively negotiating with a customer-focused mindset, and discuss alternate payment arrangements and repayment plans for customers in financial difficulty
- Collection of outstanding debt from across EMEA customer base
- Communicates with management on the progress of sales team performance, status of accounts and industry trends
- Providing a high level of customer service to all transactional and relationship customers through incoming/outgoing phone calls and personal visits
- Having a strong knowledge of business processes and workflow
- Following the policies, procedures, and strategies set forth by Management
Want to Move Forward?
For more information on how you can start the process of finding your ideal candidate please reach out to our Recruitment TEAM by calling us on our UK or US phone numbers or by messaging us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you.