PRODUCT INFO | Read an example of a Content Writer resume from one of the candidates on our database.
Shergroup candidates are added to our database after they have been interviewed and verified as reliable resources to put forward for our clients.
Whilst skills and functionality are important, we think it’s also important to put forward candidates who will fit with the DNA of our client organisation.
As we can’t always know the strands of an organisation’s collective DNA, we can anticipate what an employer needs from a new team member. Reliability, professionalism, and being a team player are the skills that people often need and expect us to find in the candidates we offer.
In looking at any skill set you can add or take away from the skills set out in this product info to build your own version of this role.
2-3 years’ experience of working as a Creative Content Writer
- Projects under pressure, resourceful, reliable, attentive to detail
- Ability to collaborate and thrive as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Availability to work on-site and attend brainstorming and review meetings in person
- Best possible practices in social, digital, and web
- Experience in managing relationships, influencing, and collaborating across organizations at all levels; strong presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of current trends in marketing and technology; strategic and analytical thinking plus the ability to execute
- Proofreading and correct grammar errors with care and compassion
- Taking initiative, stay organized, and love sharing your talent with the team
- Spin data into a down-right delicious story
- Practice writing elicits actions that support the business objectives
- Working on MS Office software like MS Word, MS Excel Etc
Main Areas of Experience
- Be a thought partner during the creative process; happily offering suggestions, strategy, and alternatives
- Developing and publishing content within WordPress and other platforms
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating a proven record of B2B storytelling that resonates with both technical and executive audiences
- Work with Art Directors, Production Designers, Brand Strategists, and other marketing specialists to create attention-grabbing campaigns and tactical executions
- Contributing creative solutions to refine existing copy and contribute to the education and development of a consistent brand voice for the entire team
- Iterating quickly while being meticulous with grammar
- Write and edit copy in short-form and longer-form internal branding collateral across a wide range of materials and platforms, including digital, print and video
- Brainstorm, conceive and execute content with ICA team, including other copywriters, designers, art director and editorial director
- Interact with a variety of internal clients, forming successful partnerships across multiple areas of the company, including design, merchandising, and buying teams
- Brainstorm, conceive and execute content with ICA team, including other copywriters, designers, art director and copy director
- Patience and creative flexibility to revise your work as directed
- Write and edit product knowledge materials for our men’s Polo, Denim & Supply, Lauren, and Children’s brands across apparel, accessories, and footwear categories
- Assist in creating an external/internal communications plan to align communications based on the corporate business objectives
- Working in tandem with Strategy and other departments to create the best work while remaining on brief
- Collaborate with art directors to create ideas and develop unique concepts
- Use PowerPoint to build and present creative work (write-ups, scripts etc.)
- Guiding a team of junior and intermediate creative resources (designers and writers) in the production of standout creative work
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites and all marketing channels of sale, including e-mail, digital, print ads, and direct mail; confidently produce ingenious, integrated campaigns
- Review and decipher complex technical writing pieces and translate them into digestible talking points or infographic captions for non-technical minded people to understand
Want to Move the Discussion Forward?
For more information on how you can start the process of finding your ideal candidate please reach out to our Recruitment TEAM by calling us on our UK or US phone numbers or by messaging us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you.