PRODUCT INFO | Read an example of a resume for an enforcement agent from candidates on our database
Model Experience |
I have 2-3 years’ experience in working as an enforcement agent in High Court and non-High Court enforcement businesses. I can demonstrate the following achievements and experience.
Key Responsibilities |
- and organising my own workload
- debtors in their homes, encouraging them to pay their debt in full
- financial circumstances and capturing key employment/income details
- the debt cannot be paid, organising, and supervising the removal of goods
Previous Experience |
- in the debt collection industry
- of working in sales
- in the security industry, law, or parking enforcement
- based / lone working experience
Model Skills |
- Full UK driving licence
- Statutory Certification as an Enforcement Agent
- BPSS Clearance available
- Flexibility in working hours
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Assertive and confident
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- Collecting on outstanding judgments and orders
- Negotiating Payment Arrangements
- Debtor probing and profiling
- Holdings certificate as an Enforcement Agent.
- Achieving Monthly/Quarterly Targets assigned by management
- Handling debtor disputes and resolving them.
- Written and Verbal English Communication
MS Office Tools |
- Ms Excel
- Training on Case Management systems may be asked for depending on the employer
Types of Role |
Our enforcement agency clients cover the full spectrum of the enforcement industry in England and Wales. They range from local authorities, Central Government agencies, Solicitors and Accountants on behalf of clients, Commercial clients, and Claimants who have issued their own county claim through Money Claim Online.
Enforcement Agents are the frontline operators involved in the enforcement and collection of debts owed to public and private sector creditors. They can operate in niches such as Magistrates’ Courts fines, parking fines, or Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR). They can also operate in the delivery of enforcement to recover land and property and removing travellers from unauthorised encampments.
We provide candidates with the necessary credentials that employers are looking for in this challenging role.
BOOK A CALL TODAY