PRODUCT INFO | Read an example of a Lead Generation Expert resume from one of the candidates on our database.
Shergroup candidates are added to our database after they have been interviewed and verified as reliable resources to put forward for our clients.
Whilst skills and functionality are important, we think its also important to put forward candidates who will fit with the DNA of our client organisation.
As we can’t always know the strands of an organisation’s collective DNA, we can anticipate what an employer needs from a new team member. Reliability, professionalism, and being a team player are the skills that people often need and expect us to find in the candidates we offer.
In looking at any skill set you can add or take away from the skills set out in this product info to build your own version of this role.
2-3 years’ experience of working as a Lead Generation Expert
- Enjoys working under pressure
- Adopts a resourceful, reliable, and attentive attitude to detail
- Can develop compelling strategies that deliver results with strong attention to detail
- Relishes multitasking with and strong time management skills
- Self-starter: resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Ability to swiftly learn product solutions as well as general industry knowledge
- Great problem solver; ability to grasp difficult concepts easily
- Ability to follow processes and daily tasks consistently while maintaining high attention to detail
- At least basic understanding of computing technology and comfortable discussing technology with customers
- Working on MS Office software like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Main Areas of Experience
- Contact customers to persuade them to purchase cover or services
- Coordinate appointments to discuss cover to prospective clients
- Develop rapport and relationships with clients
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies
- Create and develop new outbound programs and campaigns and independently execute initiatives to deliver sales opportunities
- Work closely with Sales Managers and Account Managers to present “out-of-the-box” thinking to break into target accounts
- Provide qualified lead information to the field sales organization to assist in account development/ penetration efforts
- Work closely with the Territory sales leaders and partner sales managers to ensure alignment of objectives
- Establish an ongoing outbound lead development cadence of prioritizing contacts, and contacting them through a coordinated outreach of email, phone and social
- Work closely with Inside Sales/ Partner Business Manager teams to determine a strategic approach
- Works within the Go to Market programs to actively manage all lead activity for the specific sales territory
- Create, manage and drive to sales acceptance, all inbound and outbound leads
- Partner with key members of the sales and marketing team to develop target lists, call strategies and core messaging to ensure success
- Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work independently as well as in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
- Record all customer information and maintain detailed tele-qualification records, in Salesforce.com, on each lead worked
- Provide sales team with detailed call notes on all tele-qualified leads
- Effectively interact with IT and business decision-makers via telephone and email to build relationships and acquire new business for assigned territory
- Achieve monthly and quarterly call volumes, tele-qualification goals, and sales pipeline targets
- Achieve assigned quota of “Sales Ready” qualified leads
Want to Move the Discussion Forward?
For more information on how you can start the process of finding your ideal candidate please reach out to our Recruitment TEAM by calling us on our UK or US phone numbers or by messaging us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you.