PRODUCT INFO | Read an example of a Website Designer resume from one of the candidates on our database.
Shergroup candidates are added to our database after they have been interviewed and verified to put forward for our clients.
We look for candidates with the skills and experience you need. Along with some good old fashioned employee traits such as reliability and willingness to follow direction, we also look for candidates who are confident and self-reliant in their skill set.
As we can’t always know the strands of an organisation’s collective DNA, we use our 20+ years of experience in recruiting and onboarding people into Shergroup, to anticipate what you need from a new team member.
In looking at any skill set you can add or take away from the skills set out in this model profile to build your own version of this particular role. We will help you develop this into the particular set of skills and experience you need.
Model Work Experience |
- 3-4 years’ experience in designing websites. The work of an experienced website will cover your online and offline branding to include |
- Designing your website from scratch
- Developing a process to keep your website fresh and up-to-date
- Designing templates and widgets to be used on your website
- Creating unique custom artwork for your organisation
- Bringing innovative strategies and ideas to life through your website and related social media
- Creating digital graphics for your online and offline brochures and other graphic design elements you need to support your brand from top to bottom
Model Skill Set |
- Website Design and Execution of Designs into a fully functioning website which drives traffic to your brand
- Building and development experience to include Dreamweaver, Web Content Management System, and/or SharePoint tools
- Creating and optimizing 508 compliant images and PDFs for the web using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, and Acrobat)
- Designing social media content to work alongside your website
- Creating brochures and email marketing to get your message out
- Where needed creating your entire brand from scratch or building on what you already have
- Using familiar industry software for designing website and association digital assets including Adobe Illustrator, XD, Photoshop, Figma and Webflow
- Uploading and designing the layout of new content
- Developing User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) tools and analytics
- Troubleshooting and building a structure for website domain hosting
- Using tools such as Photoshop to edit photos and other images to create brand assets
- Performing website patching, updates and upgrades to ensure security
- Debugging and troubleshooting techniques coding issues with a commitment to creating clean, efficient code
- Documenting processes and standards
- Performs web design and production tasks using
Model Experience in These Designing Tools |
- Adobe Illustrator
Model Experience in These Animation Tools |
- J Query
Model Experience in These Internet Tools |
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- WordPress CMS
Experience on These Platforms |
- Windows 95/98/ 2000,2008,2010, XP, Vista, 7
- Experience in These MS Office Tools |
- MS Excel
Want to Move the Discussion Forward?
For more information on how you can start the process of finding your ideal candidate please reach out to our Recruitment TEAM by calling us on our UK or US phone numbers or by messaging us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you.