PRODUCT INFO | Use this service as a business owner if you need to put your affairs in order on topics you would rather not think about. Here is a list of 16 reasons why taking the opportunity to have a personal review will work wonders to take another load off the desk.
Working with our trusted partner you can have a professionally drafted Will, Trust or Lasting Power of Attorney put into place, that will allow you to :
- Keep your business running if mental capacity is lost (you can name attorneys just for business purposes only)
- Ensure your Business is passed to your loved ones within your Will
- Review an old Will that you had drafted years ago and which you have put off doing until now!
- Pass property to your spouse through your Will, because currently, it is all in your name (only the first £270,000 goes directly to a spouse if no Will in place)
- Protect your home or assets to ensure that your children receive their inheritance
- Name guardians within your Will to ensure that your choice of who you want to look after your children is legally binding
- Protect your children’s inheritance with a Trust Will
- Make sure your unmarried partner is provided for by writing your Will
- Set up a Will Trust to protect your estate from potential future Care Fees
- Remarry but protect your children’s future inheritance
- Make sure your loved ones can make decisions on your behalf if you lose mental capacity, allowing them to speak on your behalf to banks, utility companies, other financial organisations, care homes, social services and medical doctors
- Reduce your inheritance tax liability with a full financial planning audit
- Protect your vulnerable child and make sure they do not lose their benefits by setting up a trust to provide for them after you have gone
- Exclude family members because of fallouts and mistreatment
- Set up a Trust to negate the risk of claims being made by excluded family members on your estate after your death
- Make sure that your partner receives the assets that your actually want them to (co-habiting couples have no legal right to each other’s assets)
If any of these 16 points relate to your situation, or to business people you know, then just complete your details and we will put you in touch with our trusted partner for a complete review of your current situation. “Minding Your Business” means we aim to think about your entire business – not just the services we provide.
Take a load off and get this aspect of your business sorted out TODAY!